Sunday, 23 October 2016
I'm finally back with the replies from K-ARMYs!
Replies from PANN will be posted soon!
I've screencaptured their replies!
(+) 탄소 is the nickname for ARMYs in Instiz Fanboard!
Not everything could be here.. ^^ hope you understand!
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Benefit Maybe Baby
Body Fantasy Pink Grapefruit
Versace Bright Crystal
The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Mist
W. Dressroom Peach Blossom
Nature Republic Handcream Wild Berry
Clean Warm Cotton
Jungkook mentioned using the below products!
Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease
Bath & Body Works Mango Tango
Paris amour Shea & Vitamin E
+) Adding few more
Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon
Moschino I Love
Bath & Body Works Vineyard Champagne Kiss (left, 3rd)
He said he loves, loves the smell of soap so he said he wanted to make perfume out of all soaps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cutie
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Boy group BTS won the first place.
On the 20th October broadcast of Mnet "MCountdown" BTS won the first place with the title track of their second full album "WINGS", "Blood Sweat & Tears". They won against the female duo Davinci.
BTS won their first trophy the previous day at MBC Music "Show Champ" after their comeback. By winning on today's M Countdown they've seized two trophies and the group is ready to sweep #1.
BTS thanked their fans and their company Bighit Entertainment. They also gained attention for keeping their promise to perform a cute encore stage.
1. Congrats on winning #1 and let's succeed more with Blood Sweat & Tears! +2253 -277
2. BTS let's keep marching with #1!! Soon "DOPE" MV will reach views! +1880 -236
3. BTS congrats on winning 1st place +1792 -222
4. They've turned on their engine. BTS! Let's fly!! ♥ +1589 -205
5. Congrats on winning on MCountdown after Show Champ~ Your outfit was great too! I hope Davinci would win next time +1508 -214
6. Congrats BTS. But Key is really cute ㅋㅋㅋ he forgot to hand them the trophy and he came up on stage again to give the trophy ㅋㅋㅋ so cuteㅋㅋ +286 -19
7. I'm watching all the live broadcasts of music shows because of BTS ㅠㅠ congrats~~~♡♡ +326 -34
8. Boys, congrats on winning the first place ㅜㅜ +308 -28
9. Congrats♡ Let's succeed more +282 -22
10. They're really the yes-fun boy scoutsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats on winning the first place♡ +291 -26
According to the analyzed result report of October big data, BTS is the #1 highest valued singer, pushing side I.O.I and EXO.
On 22nd Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation announced, "We analyzed 158185702 worth of singer brand data from last September 20th to October 21st and we analyzed the consumer participation rate on brands, media, interaction and community."
As a result, BTS came first. Compared to September's report, BTS's figures increased by 52.91%. I.O.I and EXO followed behind in 2nd and 3rd places. Their figures increased by 38.20% and decreased by 26.55% respectively.
Gu Changhwan, the head of Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation explained, "BTS debuted at #26 on US Billboard Album chart with their second full album which released last 10th and they also entered the UK chart at #62. They're the first Korean artist to achieve such highest charting record. They are also the first Korean artist to enter the chart (Billboard) with 3 consecutive albums." and continued, "If you take a look at the actual data, the buzz quantity BTS receives globally overwhelms the amount of buzz created domestically."
He continued, "BTS achieved such incredible record without promoting in the US or producing a single English song but BTS is the idol group that makes the best use of their SNS accounts. They are producing new records via global SNS platforms like Youtube.".
Take out with full credits!
Idol group BTS seized the #1 trophy on "Music Bank", winning against Shinee. Today's episode was illuminated with many idol groups including GOT7, A Pink, IOI beside the two nominee groups.
On the 21st October broadcast on KBS 2TV "Music Bank", BTS won against Shinee with their song "Blood Sweat & Tears", earning the glory of winning #1. BTS thanked their fanclub, family, and their staffs during their winning speech.
The two groups made promises during the waiting room interview before their stage. Shinee promised to dance in sexy concept like BTS's "Blood Sweat & Tears" during the encore stage and BTS promised to perform a cute encore sage like Shinee's "1 of 1".
1. BTS congrats. Shinee, you guys did well in your last stage for this promotion~~ +2446 -141
2. Congrats BTS and it was really nice to see Shinee and BTS interacting at the end. Heartwarming +2102 -110
3. From yesterday's V App I could tell that the members are trying hard to improve, and think a lot about their musicality. Congrats on winning #1 for the 3rd time with WINGS!! +1987 -178
4. BTS CONGRATS FOR THE TRIPLE CROWN!! This was the result of your blood, sweat and tears. Let's succeed more! +1761 -158
5. Congrats BTS for winning #1. You guys worked hard ㅜ +1503 -143
6. Taemin and Jimin's interaction was so lovely... I will support Shinee too~~~ ㅎㅎ +361 -22
7. Congrats on winning #1 BTS!!!!!! Taemin, you looked so cute dancing to Blood, Sweat & Tears ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +331 -18
8. It was so nice to see Taemin and Jimin's friendship... MinMins ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Shinee who is always talented is going to end their promotion very soon so I'm sad. I hope BTS will fly higher and higher. You all worked hard :D +319 -19
9. It was really nice to see Taemin personally congratulating Jimin after looking for him. Thank you for wishing them +276 -13
10. BTS congrats on winning #1!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ even Shinee's last stage was so cool ㅎㅎ It was nice and heartwarming to see the two groups together~~ +260 -17
(Hi, World Fans. - I'm on TV)
Group BTS made a surprise appearance on "Unnies' Slam Dunk".
During the 21st October broadcast of KBS2 variety show "Unnies' Slam Dunk", the members went around the broadcasting station looking for cameos.
The members of the show met BTS at the broadcasting station lobby. Ra Miran immediately asked "Is there a guy with black hair?" and Suga appeared.
Ra Miran asked, "Don't you want to try acting?" suggesting Suga to audition.
Suga replied, "Me? But I don't act" and asked "Am I going to appear on the show?" and posed towards the camera.
Take out with full credits!
Friday, 21 October 2016
When group BTS first appeared in the K POP industry, no one was convinced about their success. The small company boys filled with spirit to perform their self composed songs on stage made it possible for them to reach where they are today. Only with their talents and effort.
BTS debuted in 2013 with single album "2 COOL 4 SKOOL". They threw their name into the KPop industry with the title track "No More Dream". When they first debuted they were nothing more than an idol group produced by composer Bang Sihyuk.
BTS usually performed hip hop tracks with strong sound and violent rapping. BTS actively targeted the manias instead of general popularity and they drew their own music world.
BTS began to solidify their own music world by composing and writing their own songs since their early debut days. The rapper line- Rap Monster, Suga and J Hope showed their musical ability by personally writing their rap verses and including self composed and self written songs in their albums.
BTS focused in strengthening the team's characteristic rather than creating various colors and different concepts like the groups that debuted around the similar period. They put hip hop as their musical genre and tried to create music that will capture the manias and the general public.
The group also created a story by continuing their concept. They sang about the teenager's dream, happiness and love during their "school trilogy" in their early debut days and later with their "HYYH" series they showed the images of mature youths compared to their young boy images. And their second album "WINGS" expressed the inner grown ups of BTS who are shaken in their growing process.
BTS developed their own colors which can't be imitated by other groups and their fandom grew stronger. Fans can interact with BTS members during the group's inactive period with videos like "BANGTAN BOMB" on BTS's Youtube channel. They also made it easier for the fans to join their fandom by interacting on SNS and this acted as a bridge to gain general popularity.
They have been growing steadily and with their "HYYH" albums they captured both their fandom and the public and now they're one of the few trend groups. BTS's musicality helped them to get rid of "dirt spoon" title and rewarded them for their effort with a ticket to "trend" title while overcoming the planning abilities of large entertainment companies.
1. I think they're really awesome. I hope they continue to succeed~ +659 -54
2. They weren't my very favorite idol when they first debuted but their group name was eye catching so my eyes did follow them. I thought "Bulletproof Boy Scout" sounded like someone trying to sound extra tough but after listening to their songs, I began to understand the musicality they pursued. The musicality in their new song "Blood Sweat & Tears" and in other songs from the album contains more values than songs from idols. Just like what the article said, the dirt spoon became the trend and their musicality proved them to debut at #26 on Billboard 200. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't become their fan. +647 -63
3. Please continue to succeed... +537 -47
4. BTS, thank you for growing up like this. Let's only walk on flower road together. BTS, I love you♡3♡ +505 -46
5. I was like "huh?" when I first saw them on TV... I didn't know they'd become this big +441 -47
6. The planning and concept planning by their company are important factors behind BTS's success but more than any thing I think it's the passion each member has for music and the effort they made to interact with fans ever since before their debut on Youtube or SNS. I hope to continue seeing them succeed even more :) +151 -7
7. They took a step at a time from the very bottom.. I hope they succeed more. +141 -6
8. I can see them making effort. I think we found their songs relatable because they do their own music.+136 -5
9. I really liked them since they looked like babies and I feel so proud to see them grow up ㅜㅠ ! I'm a noona fan and I support you always^^ +138 -6
10. Like their song title, this is the "crystal" made by BTS's blood sweat and tears. +139 -7
BTS daebak (shakes)
1. ??? heol daebak
ㄴ look at Seokjin's face ㅋ큐ㅠ
2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I got goosebumps while watching this ㅜㅜ
3. I'm one of the voters
4. ㅋㅋㅋ I expected to see how percentage but I was really surprised ㅋㅋ
5. oh oh! ARMYs are amazing!!!!!!
6. Cute ㅠㅠ let's walk only on flower road
7. Kim Seokjin's expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Congrats for winning the first place! But Seokjin-nim is so cute...
9. (shakes).. I think they'll really hit daebak this time...
10. wow...99% this is awesome...
(you can watch the video here)
Have you heard of the idol group BTS?
They aren't widely popular like Big Bang or SNSD but they are receiving attention for seizing Billboard chart this week.
They are loved by the younger age groups around the world because of their new strategy. Reporter Jang Bokyung took a closer look at the reason behind their popularity.
There are 2 main charts in Billboard.
Between these 2, "Billboard 200" ranks the albums and Korean idol group BTS's second full album "WINGS" debuted at #26.
They've achieved the highest ranking as Korean artist and they are the second artist among Asian singers. This is their 3rd entry in the chart.
The group came #1 in "Social 50", "World Album" and "World Digital Song" Charts.
They proved they were a group that is recognized by the world by entering at #62 on the UK Official Chart which is considered as one of the two major music charts with Billboard.
"Social 50" chart shows us the key behind their popularity.
This chart ranks the most active and influential artists on SNS.
The meaning behind BTS is to defend the society's prejudices and suppression targeting the 10s and 20s. They stayed active on many SNS channels like Youtube and Facebook.
The lyrics of "Blood Sweat & Tears" express the concerns of youth and the music video reached 20 million views in the shortest period of time which was just 5 days.
Their strategy is different compared to other groups who raise publicity by appearing on variety shows or turning into actors after debuting as a group formed with trainees.
This could be the reason why they aren't familiar among the older generation but they have a strong fandom among the younger generation.
They appeared as K POP new kids but before we knew, BTS is now becoming the representative group and this is why we need to pay attention to their future.
Take out with full credits!
Recalling my past love...
Year 3 Class 3 No. 13 Min Yoongi
(T/N: This is 3rd year in middle school)
Hello, I'm Min Yoongi from Daegu.
I'm embarrassed to write a letter to a radio which I've always been listening to. Today, we were told to write a letter to a radio by our Korean Language teacher. I was thinking about what I should write about but while reading "A letter of delight" by author Hwang Dongkyu I remembered my past love and here I am putting down few words about it.
Grade 9, it might be a tender age to say the word "love" without feeling embarrassed. However, those heart aching memories were my true feelings. Last year, I was in Grade 8 and I'm embarrassed to say this but I had a girl I liked. But I was a complete fool so I couldn't talk to her and we just remained as friends. The more closer I got with her, the greedier I became. I didn't want to be friends with her anymore so I confessed to her.
But she accepted my confession so we st
arted going out. However this is when the problem started. I got to go out with her but I couldn't approach her easily and because I was shy I couldn't treat her better compared to the time we used to be friends so our relation turned awkward. It was driving me crazy. After few days of our relationship, she told me we should just be friends and her words felt like they created a hole on one side of my heart. Of course, I understood her and I blamed my stupid self. Adults would say I shouldn't be dating at my age and love isn't for my age but there was nothing different compared to adults although I was young. I kept thinking about her even after we decide to be friends again and regretted "Why didn't I treat her better back then?". If anyone asked me to go back to that moment, I would go back to treat her better and confidently tell her that I like her and that I love her.
My heart hurts when I think about that time. Will she listen to this letter? If she does, I would like to tell this. I'm very sorry for what I did to you and my heart hurt because I hated my foolish self but now the past memory has settled beautifully. I would like to thank her for creating this memory. I decided to write this letter because I remembered it all of a sudden during class. I'd be grateful if my letter gets selected.
2008 September 5th
To Lee Jimin DJ
Original Twitter link here
Take out with full credits!
As of the third week of October (13~19th), BTS is #1 valued boy group for two straight weeks. The Weekly Buzz Ranking is the total number of articles written by 118 Korean medias, the number of times they were mentioned on SNS, the number of comments they receive on portal sites, etc.
BTS received 184,180 buzz cases during the period. You can tell they have a solid fandom by the number of comments they received (145,544 comments) and the number of times they were mentioned on SNS (37,954 times). During this period 682 news articles were written about them. They received the highest response on the 13th. It was the 22nd birthday of member Jimin. On this day alone, they received 37,904 comments in articles. They were mentioned on radios and TV on his birthday and they received explosive real-time responses. The fandoms movement looked like they were ready to celebrate Jimin's birthday.
On 18th, they received over forty thousand buzz cases and this was the day they set a new record on US Billboard and a column about their record was written by them. When Korea discovered this, the buzz ranking rolled too. BTS debuted at #26 on Billboard 200 chart with their new album "WINGS". They also entered the Billboard chart with 3 consecutive albums. BTS received 35,564 comments under their Billboard entry articles.
Take out with full credits!
No, I mean why is the news promoting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Some of you seemed to misunderstand but I know that other idols appear on the news too. I watch the news often and I'm not trying to say that only BTS appears on the news. I meant that although their company's not promoting their artist well, the news keeps reporting them so it's almost like promoting them on the news and that I think it's amazing. I'm not trying to slander anyone and I'm not trying to say that BTS is the only group that appears on the news ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Response +323 -38
1. I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're promoted because they set new records +76 -3
2. But honestly, their new song is really nice. This time, I do agree +76 -4
3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they keep appearing on every news ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +70 -3
4. The reason why our boys didn't appear on variety shows were because Bang Toto-nim said it was okay to gain popularity by sending them to weird variety shows but he said he didn't want to see the boys being belittled so he said he would send them on shows when they gain recognition... And the boys also said they want to be noticed by their music ability!! But I never expected to see them on the news ㅋㅋ +32 -1
5. but they are really amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ their company isn't promoting them and BTS isn't promoting themselves on variety shows ㅋㅋ it's just their talent... it's amazing. I approve them +28 -1
6. Seriously ARMYs need to watch the news too. I'm from another random but seriously BTS is amazing +27 -0
7. I'm ARMY but it surprises me too to see them on the news...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I realize that they had grown big too. Now Jungkook who used to say he would go to the reading room is now legal and I can't believe that he's overflowing with sexy charms too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +18 -0
Thursday, 20 October 2016
awww pretty thing ㅠㅠ
Response +125 -2
1. He's just born to kill us with his cuteness +16 -0
2. Taehyung's parents, thank you for bringing Taehyung to us♡ where are you? please, let me bow +12 -1
3. Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠ I rejoin the fandom everyday because of you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +7 -2
4. Taehyung is so pretty. I love you ㅠㅠ +5 -1
5. Dear Attention Seeker, that's really enough. Even if you leave different comments we can tell they were all written by you because of the way you write... +14 -0
(it looks like a moron got into fantalk board to downvote and leave negative comments lol)
I don't know how to explain it but I don't feel "I feel sorry for them" or "Poor BTS"? because even when their Antis are screeching the group takes care of their fans really well and they're f***ing popular. It feels like they just punched their haters silently? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
what am I talking about...ㅋㅋㅋ
anyway, I feel like even if haters curse in front of them they would just walk away with a lollipop in their mouth with a reply like "k" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ah no I think Suga would curse back and say your lives are just nowhere
I'm from other fandom and I'm saying this because I know few morons will go "don't post fan recruiting posts". I can prove it too.
Response +73 -1
1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋahㅋㅋㅋ the boys really care about the people who love them getting hurt because of them... he said he couldn't sleep well when they received photos of torn albums on Twitter from Japanese fans after cancelling the concert because they weren't feeling well and he said he would wake up covered in cold sweat even when he fell asleep.. and Yoongi went to that concert hall in Japan when they were given vacation.. he said he wanted to feel the despair, anger and other emotions we would have felt when they announced the concert being cancelled so he could talk about it. He went to the concert hall around the concert time to feel our excitement, happiness too. .. when I heard this, omg... I thought he was a better person than I imagined him to be. And when Namjoon was going through bad times he said he couldn't sleep and that he cried a lot because he realized that many people had been hurt by his actions.. the boys aren't comforting their fans because they're okay ㅠㅠ they're looking after us first even though they are hurt too ㅠㅠ I really wish the boys don't read any of these strange malicious rumors ㅠㅠ +14 -0
2. I agree. I don't even know why they're so hated +13 -0
3. yeahhhh it's f***ing hilarious because people accused them of wearing fake Gu1cci clothes so this time their stylist made them wear Gu1cci clothes and you can clearly see the logo in their jacket photo. And when people started picking on their talent they silenced them by including solo tracks composed and written by each member in their album ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat's better is that there are songs that actually diss their antis. seriously they leave them speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even the sajaegi wasn't true and they got sued for spreading false rumors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS's hobby is to prove the haters that they're wrong (bye) +12 -0
4. (sigh)... I'm so jealous because they interact with their fans a lot. I don't even know if my singer is eating well or if my singer is thinking about us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +10 -0
5. The reason why they're hated is because some can't stand to see the success of others... +1 -0
6. I think they'd just walk pass them like this... fans can depend on their singer +1 -0
Group BTS ranks #1 in 5 Gaon Weekly Charts.
According to Gaon Chart, BTS's "Blood Sweat & Tears" ranked #1 in Digital Chart and Online Download Chart [42th week of 2016].
BTS topped the 42nd Album Chart as well with their second full album "WINGS", including other charts like Gaon Social Chart and Gaon Weibo Group Popularity Chart.
BTS swept domestic and international charts with their new album's title track "Blood Sweat & Tears" and they are promoting actively.
Take out with full credits!
Group BTS ranked in the top ranks on Music Chart revealed by Youtube on 18th.
According to Youtube Music Global Top 100 Chart (October 7th~13th), BTS came 14th in Tracks category, 6th in Artist category, and 17th in the Video category of the chart.
I'm someone who enjoys watching idols performing on music shows on Youtube and today I found BTS MR Removed videos and I watched it without much thought. I was expecting a bad performance because I've read many posts that said BTS's vocal is bad (I'm sorry if I offended any ARMYs) but I want to kill myself for having such opinion ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I really thought they had eaten their CDs. I really hope the people who left negative comments about how Jin can't sing watch the video. My entire opinion I had about them changed after watching the video. I really thought they were amazing for singing the "I want more, more, more" live. People who think BTS has weak vocalists should really watch the video because your mind will change. 2:50 is really amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They excel in rapping, dancing and singing. I hope they really succeed to prove the haters are wrong and ARMYs, congrats on winning #1 on Show Champ.
(I feel like I should add a photo here so here's my favorite Heize)
I read this anecdote about Sunggyu
it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he's such a tsundere sh*t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I can feel his charms more... (sighs)... ^_ㅜ☆
Please tell me some funny stories of idols so I can laugh while reading them
Some time ago Infinite came over to our area and I don't know if it was a car park because the place was too open to be called a car park
Anyway I saw Infinite over there and that day I went to see B.A.P and I wasn't interested in Infinite but I started liking them with Sunggyu's reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sunggyu was right in front of me so I said "Oppa, you're the handsomest person among the singers who came here today"
other people would have replied "no~" "or "thank you" but he had this expression that read "what is this bullsh*t" and he replied "please don't lie" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was a charming young man
I don't usually write here but
Few days ago
BTS was the first Korean artist to enter UK Chart
that was shocking
I tried to not post because you guys don't like fan recruiting posts but
the new article about them is more shocking...
people who don't want to read...just...exit from this page
honestly this isn't a fan recruiting post
I think they're really doing great as a Korean artist...
I added the screencaps from Billboard
don't look at them too negatively just because you don't like them
They sold 11000
0 albums in the US and that's the highest record in K Pop albums. (previous was 6000 copies)
Their album came 1st in US Billboard Album
They're amazing as a Korean artist
Please look at them with kind eyes♥
BTS writes a new history in KPOP industry... 26th on Billboard 200 chart "Highest ranking among Korean artists"