Do not reupload!
Wednesday, 7 December 2016
BTS and TWICE are slandered daily on PANN~
They're really hot these days!
I think both teams have many international fans
They both won the first place as top boy and girl group survey carried out by KBS World Radio!
I'll post the news as well because I think some of you could have missed it. Congrats, congrats
I hope Entertalk turns into a place with many posts like this rather than hateful posts!
[Article] 161206 [Entertainment Diary] BTS & TWICE, they prove their global popularity
Group BTS and TWICE showed off their power as global trend idol groups.
<Record> BTS: "Let's clap before we start, wow~ this is amazing! We never thought we'd achieve this."
According to the survey carried out by KBS World Radio targeting their listeners from 87 countries, BTS and TWICE are the most loved boy and girl idol groups by people around the world.
<Record> "My blood, sweat and tears, take away all of my last dance"
BTS showed astonishing performance this year. They entered the Billboard Chart for the third time with their second full album "WINGS" and they also claimed the title of "The first Korean Artist".
Response +284 -33
1. The comments are so heartwarming too ㅋㅋㅋ I hope the teams remain together for a long time~ I've watched TT MV so many times while streaming for BTS +50 -0
2. As expected from our TWICEvlies!! And fighting to BTS whom I'm really loving these days ㅋㅋ +46 -1
3. I'm ARMY and while streaming I watched TT and they looked so pretty! I hope you will continue to succeed more +42 -0
4. both groups are equally wonderful! I hope Bangtan and Twicevelies both continue to succeed more!!♡ +21 -1
5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ something the two groups share in common is - they're slandered extremely on PANN but they're so popular in reality~~ the two teams set new records whenever they release a new album!! I hope the two groups continue to grow bigger and bring sorrow to haters~~~ +18 -0
6. the two teams are handsome and beautiful. Both groups, please remain for a long time +17 -0
The hot topic of the 2016 MAMA which is the 8th MAMA this year was the tears of boy group BTS who won the "Artist of the Year" award. The members wiped their tears with their fists when their leader Rap Monster said, "Many said we wouldn't do well but we're grateful to everyone who believed in us.". BTS thanked their fanclub ARMY. What happened to them?
▷ At the same time, you could hear EXO's fanclub EXO Ls' sighing. Although EXO won 4 awards including the "Album of the Year" award against other leading nominees, their fans couldn't really accept BTS's winning. "Our oppas got the "Artist of the Year" award taken away by a group like BTS..." While hardcore EXO fan elementary niece lost her temper, the next door high school student girl who is a fan of BTS cried her eyes out and said, "You have no idea the level of suppression we had to go through... Oppas did it by overcoming all the accusations and hateful comments.".
▷ Sure, there is competition between the idol groups created by entertainment companies who train their singing, dancing, performance and choose great visuals but the driving force of today's KPOP golden age are the fandoms who are the consumers of this idol culture. The cohesiveness and extreme dedication of their fans (who are mostly teenagers) are beyond our imagination. Even during 2008 US Beef candlelight protest, TVXQ's fanclub came out on the street and said, "Our oppas might end up with holes in their brains by eating meat from mad cows.". This is the Korean phenomenon that surprises the world.
▷ I can understand the subculture of stressed teenagers who blindly follow idols, support wrong ideas and create competition. However, attacking other artists by going beyond the point of supporting your own artist, dividing into groups and bullying based on the artist one supports concerns me. The phenomenon of adults refusing to eat or talk together when they have a different ideology or support different political parties is happening in the idol world as well. I think we should also focus on the phenomenon and the meaning of "TanEk war", which is happening on the surface of the Impeachment. We have no right to criticize one's preference.
(t/n: 탄액/ tanek = 방"탄"소년단 (BTS) + "엑"소 (EXO). 탄핵/tanhaek = impeachment. pun)
1. I think this post is just creating a fanwar...? BTS cried because of the long hardships they went through until now and EXO fans felt that way because they were looking forward to seeing EXO winning the award... the immature fans are the ones starting the issues. Many of us congratulate each other too. And BTS and EXO are close to each other so I'm not very happy to see articles like this +255 -12
2. I think it would be a good idea to take this article down. You're just starting a fanwar and true fans don't really go on Naver articles because it's a waste of time. We vote, stream, watching music videos, buy albums and talk about their concert instead... +196 -1
3. ah what is wrong with this journalist? the journalist indeed sounds like they're gibbering +180 -1
4. I think you over-interpreted the meaning behind their tears when they just cried because they were overwhelmed to win the award they had been dreaming for a long time... why do you write an article that doesn't even link by bringing another fandom into this ㅎㅎ You're right about others not having the right to criticize one's preference but I think that doesn't reflect your article. I really think you were gibbering at late hour... +178 -6
5. They cried on stage because they had been walking on an uneven road since their debut. They were overwhelmed so they cried. They didn't cry because of any other reason. +187 -15
6. Your words sound gibberish just like the title of the article +59 -0
7. you really wrote a fine piece of bs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are EXO fans always elementary students? It's the 5th year of EXO so are their fans Peter Pans? Are they forever elementary students without aging? +58 -2
8. The word "tanek" really doesn't look right +60 -3
9. You're saying that it's subcultural to support idols blindly? The subculture you criticized today is the driving force of today's global KPOP industry. Artists can't survive without their fans. OF course, it's absolutely wrong to attack other groups and fandoms but every action has consequences. I think you tried to compare the present issue to idols but some parts of your article bother me. And FYI, I'm not a young person nor a teenager. I'm an old grown up. +56 -2
10. what do you mean by what could have happened to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they cried because they probably remembered their trainee days and the hardships they went through to reach here +39 -0
My father ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
me: (during BTS's stage) Dad, do you know them?
father: no, who are thy?
me: (EXO's Volcano Chicken commercial starts playing) Dad, do you know them?
father: your babies
= Rap Monster (yes, this is a BTS fan recruiting post so please get lost if you don't want to read any fan recruiting posts)
...I think that is why they couldn't trust me. Back then, my lyrics - since I had to study as well - I would write the lyrics secretly on a paper and hide it inside my workbook and I would get told off if I get caught. My mother witnessed this many times which displeased her and I told this to my mom during that time which sounds cringeworthy when I think about it now. My grades were among the top 5000 students nationwide and this company said I'm very talented. I'm merely in the 5000th place if I study but I was told by a well-reputed person that I can become No.1 in rapping. I asked her, "Mom, do you prefer a son who comes first or a son who ranks 5000th place?" and she resentfully gave me permission.
This boy who asked his mother if she preferred a son who stays in the 5000th place in studies or 1st place in rapping which he enjoys doing grows up and writes the lyrics "난 내가 하기싫은 일로 성공하긴 싫어 난 날 밀어" (I don't want to succeed by doing something I don't like, I push myself)
PENTAGON Yuto and Yan An talked about the seniors they met during their promotion in Korea.
Pentagon's send mini album FIVE SENSES showcase was held on 6th evening 4PM at Yes24 Live Hall. Yuto said, "I'm a fan of senior Shinee. We got to meet them because we were promoting at the same time and it felt like a dream. I realized that we had finally made our debut when we saw the seniors we had been seeing on TV in real life.".
Yan An continued, "I like senior BTS. I have so many things to learn from them and I hope we become like them.". Member Go Shin Won further explained Yan An's remark, "I think he was very moved by their performance. It was different to watch their performance live and not on TV. Even I learned a lot and felt many things from them."
Take out with full credits!
Our BTS has many junior groups now♥
Before I begin the post, I would like to state that we're not trying to drag in another fandom into this but we're just trying to prevent incitement. We feel bad to the other fandom who is involved in this rumor.
Firstly, this case is based on the rumor how users on Male Celebrities board on DC Gall tried frame EXO with misogyny.
If you will allow me to explain the story- users on Male celebrities board on DC Gall started a rumor of "차돌박이" (= misogyny) on EXO and they almost made this rumor sound like it was true > Some fans who are active on Nate PANN EXO Fantalk board planned to blame and frame BTS's fandom as if they had started this rumor and not the users of Male Celeb board on DC Gall > Currently, people who have proved themselves as EXO fans by going through strict procedure are discussing about this plan in an open chatting room > They said they will write about this on various sites including Instiz but right now they're still gathering materials.
Tuesday, 6 December 2016
Please tell us a little secret of another member's habit!
V Today we all ate a big portion of curry udon! It was really delicious and it surprised me
JIMIN Jungkook finished his noodles in just 5 minutes (laughs) but there's another member who finished eating before Jungkook, it's Rap Monster (laughs)!!
SUGA But he's the last person to get ready in the morning! He's the leader too~! BTS members get on the car when they get ready and every day J Hope, Jin and I sit at the back and wait for the rest of you to get in the car. (laughs)
JIMIN And the three of us aren't from Seoul! I'm from Busan and V and Suga are from Daegu, right?
V I recommend you to try flat dumplings when you come to Daegu! Ah~ I miss my family~♥
The members forget the original question
Original post here
1. They asked the members to reveal a secret habit and they exposed what they ate and where they're from.... seriously this is a babbling festival ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅠㅠㅠ they're really talking anything that comes to their mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Taehyung oppa leads the way ㅋㅋㅋ
4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. The interview didn't work out ever since Kim Taehyung answered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. "Ah~ I miss my family~♥" is the killing pointㅋㅋㅋ
8. what are you doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅜㅜㅜ
9. oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is funny whenever I re-read this. This was in Japanese but they translated it so cutely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. the babbling festival ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Got7 Yugyeom and BTS Jungkook
I really love their friendship ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I don't know since when they became friends but I think they got close since last year MAMA...
I think all of their fans know that Jungkook and Yugyeom are close...?
They say that the two showed great interaction at MAMA...
I watched the video and Jungkook-nim greeted other singers and also hugged Bambam from Got7 who is also a 97er and then walked over to Yugyeom with his arms open and hugged him happily... they laughed and hugged for a long time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously their visuals were overwhelming as they hugged each other... On V App, Jungkook-nim said he's been learning bowling recently... he's only celebrity friend is Yugyeom and he said he's been asking him to go play bowling with him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he told him that it's fun so he should join him soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll be waiting for the day they go bowling together...☆ this was written by Ahgase who supports Got7XBTS interection....♡
below photos are from this year's ISAC and last year's awards ceremony
Response +296 -6
1. Well done, Jungkook... now let's become friends with Mingyu-nim too... +111 -13
2. My heart tore when our maknae said "I don't have many same aged friends.." on V App ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he came to Seoul alone when he was 15 and he was busy as a trainee and he took a year off from school because they had to debut so he doesn't have many same aged friends ㅠㅠ and he's very shy around strangers so he stays next to his hyungs all the time ㅠㅠ you don't know how thankful I was when he said Yugyeom was his only celebrity friend... Yugyeom-nim ㅠㅠㅠ please do go bowling with Kookie ㅠㅠ I love this friendship because they're both equally handsome, great physical and they have similar personality too ㅠㅠㅠ +104 -1
3. this is so nice to watch. I hope Got7 and BTS both to succeed ♥ +76 -0
4. I felt sad when I watched this ㅠㅠ I was worried because Jungkook's really shy. I'm grateful that he has a friend he can hug during the happy moment and thank you very much, Yugyeom-nim. +35 -0
5. I support Gyeomi's friendship +35 -0
6. hug me too... personally I wish he gets closer with Bamie too ㅠㅠ Bamie came to Korea when he was 15 too so he doesn't have school friends and my heart tore whenever he says he wants to go to school too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is the motherly sae who wishes him to have more 97er friends ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ anyway I support Yugyeomi's friendship! +27 -0
7. Jungkook-nim, please play with our Mingyu too... Our Mingyu... +27 -1
8. Yugyeom-nim is so handsome... ☆ Jungkook, please tell us if you go bowling together...! +25 -1
9. Mingyu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I could see him wanting to become friends with Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but Jungkook's really shy around strangers so he was clinging on Jimin ah it was quite cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +24 -0
10. Jungkook said he wished he could have friends who he can hug freely on V App and then Yugyeom-nim♡ I'm happy that they're closeㅠㅠ♡ +22 -0
He dances well although it looks like he's not a great dancer ㅋㅋ
I mean, first of all, BTS's choreographies are really hard so I'm sure he's a great dancer since he performances the tough choreography
Although his moves aren't so sharp and make you "wow" like Jungkook and Jimin's, you still can't help your eyes focusing on him and then you start thinking his moves are really amazing and you also think he makes great expressions too
But this is the interesting part- when an idol dances well on stage for the viewers to realize it, you'd feel like the idol is enchanting you on stage or they're absorbed in their own world but none of these applies to Suga.
what can I say... he's seriously a mysterious man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think this is my 5th post about Suga's unique character. I've never seen someone like him before ㅋㅋㅋ
he's not unique but yet he's he's very unique ㅋㅋㅋ I always received comments that told me I will soon fall for him ㅠㅠ oh god what is this man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Response +777 -49
1. I just find his character very interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are there any idol with such character or way of talking? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and the nickname fans call him is f***ing refreshing too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Yoongi jjangjjangman bbungbbung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know how he got this but it's f***ing hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +249 -6
ㄴ he got that nickname because ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ during their comeback broadcast for I NEED U, they were writing their rap verses and this fan sent him Min Yoongi jjangjjangman bbung bbung and Yoongi really loved this and rapped to this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I exploded while watching the live broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ with his unique way of talking he went "hey! this is it! it's this!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +89 -0
ㄴ honestly the fan who created Min Yoongi jjangjjangman bbung bbung is the real successful fangirl/boy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never thought he'd be using this for so long when I watched that live broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, I think s/he created an amazing nickname for sure +67 -0
2. Min Yoongi is good at dancing some dances. There's this one dance that fits him very well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he danced to Danger really well on Bangtan Gayo . You should def watch it. Even the Dance Captain Jung Hoseok agreed and said he's much better than himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +222 -2
ㄴ I thought you said 댄스팀 장호석ㅋㅋ (Dance team Jang Hoseok) +44 -0
ㄴ omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ dance team Jang Hoseok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was reading and trying to find out what was the problem +11 -0
(t/n: spacing is very important in Korean (it must be important in other languages too lol) Commenter 2 wrote 댄스팀장호석이도 (dance-team-jang-Hoseok = dance team captain Hoseok) without spacing so, many readers thought s/he meant 댄스팀 장호석 (dance team Jang Hoseok, 팀장 (teamjang) means team captain))
3. Suga is indeed a very unique person. Suga's dance... his dance is... you can tell when he gets excited and even his members notice this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ come, join us! +203 -2
4. Min Yoongi is a f***ing interesting case ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can't predict what he would do. He's lethargy yet filled with joy. He's mature but he's playful too. He can be cold but he's a tsundere. He gets annoyed easily but he still takes care of everyone;;; he's such a hypocrite so it's hard to grasp his personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +88 -0
6. he dances like a swagger because he doesn't half asses his moves yet it doesn't look like his moves are strong but that swag;;;; it overflows and his talent overflows too. ha... Min Yoongi, you are a man who I can never understand..☆ +75 -1
9. Min Yoongi looks like he's dancing because it entertains him although he feels lazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is a contradiction but his face is filled with excitement in DOPE mv +65 -0
I noticed this after watching BTS. They don't try to make only one member popular. It looks like they support every member of the group. Their company doesn't focus on "what should we do to make him famous?" but it seems like they focus more on "what should they do as a team to become famous?". I thought they were just supporting Jungkook during "FIRE" because he was the center member but this time J Hope's the center member. Also, they support Jimin and members who are talented singers, dancers, and rappers too. I think their company does a great job at supporting every member. I thought people weren't really getting the chance to learn about J Hope's talent because he used to be famous before their debut too but they put him as the center member this time so I think they're doing a good job. Ah and BTS's performance at MAMA was just amazing.... I heard that they had 100 back dancers (shivers) I think their company really supports them well.
Response +406 -30
1. The company teaches their trainees the reason why trainee teams fail to debut, reasons why a team fails and tells them their team comes before them. The members don't want to affect the team in bad ways so they do their best. Jimin works harder because he was the last member to join the group. +128 -2
2. It's so true that they don't ignore the members' talents. It's amazing how they allow the members to release mixtape when it doesn't really help the company financially +123 -0
3. They really educate their trainees well. They're the type of company that tells their trainees "it doesn't matter if your score bad at monthly tests but you should leave the company right now if you have no passion for music." +105 -0
4. Bighit is amazing because they're not even a small company, they're more like a crew. They're a really small company but they still raised BTS. I think if BTS contributed 99% of effort, Bighit continuously supported them with 1% of faith. It's hard for the artists to release albums continuously but I think that was a very important factor behind BTS's success +46 -0
5. Was it Bang Sihyuk? When someone asked him when Suga's going to release his mixtape, he replied, "Suga will release one when he wants to." I like the company because they have that carefree? vibe of letting their artists do what they are good at +44 -0
6. That's also true but the members also do their best in their position so every member catches your eyes +40 -0
7. They really support the boys musically. Especially mixtapes. They don't care who they bring as featuring artist or even if they swear. +36 -0
8. I think they're good at communicating +32 -0
9. I think their company staffs know how to help the whole group to last long and do well! Honestly, one of the biggest reason why a group breaks apart is because they only support one member but BTS's company supports every member in the field he's best at and I think this will help them to gain more public recognition. This is usually what fans know so I'm curious how their staffs know this... perhaps they were hardcore fangirls/boys when they were younger.. ㅎ +23 -0
10. Their HYYY concept was just amazing. I'm not a debut fan but my heart feels heavy when I see how much BTS has grown up and I think "HYYH" is the perfect phrase that describes present BTS +18 -0
It's BTS Jimin!
Original post here
1. ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. euahhhhh I'm worried but he looks cute so I feel bad but this is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he fell down hard on the floor ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope our baby didn't hurt himself ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. ha... he's like a little baby peanut ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. Park Jimin is so cute even when he falls down
6. but I heard this idol has a girlfriend, is this rumor true?
ㄴ (commenter 6) Yes, it's true!
ㄴ (6) heol who is she...?
ㄴ (6) it's me. ㅋ
ㄴ what just happened??
ㄴ what was that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Jimin please don't get hurt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. Our Jimin... you're a fairy, right?????? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. I mean how can a person be so cute? this is ridiculous. can a 95er be this cute? I mean 95ers can be cute but ㅜ seriously ㅜ this is too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah I'm going crazy ㅠㅠ
10. he looks so squishy... I wish I could poke his cheeks... hehe
Boy group BTS who is receiving love and attention from Billboard and other music charts hit their peak by winning the Daesang.
BTS won the "Artist of the Year" award which is one of the three Daesangs of "2016 MAMA"which was held on 2nd December evening in Hong Kong AWE. When actress Ha Jiwon who was the presenter of the award saw the card that had the name of the winning team, she looked convinced by the name written on the card. That was probably how we all felt. BTS gradually sang about the youth and now they represent the youth.
BTS won two awards including the "Artist of the Year" award at this event. They were first called out as the winner of "Best Dance Performance - Male Group". BTS was recognized for their perfectly in sync group choreography performance and the dreamy musical like stages. J Hope who is in charge of the choreography of their group expressed, "This award means a lot to us. We really love our ARMYs who support us always. We're grateful to our choreography teacher.".
We could say that they received the "Dance Performance" award in a cheerful and bright atmosphere but their Daesang winning moment was very touching. Rap Monster talked in Korean and English during their acceptance speech and said, "We went through many moments after our debut. Many said we will not make it. But we're grateful to our fans who believed in us until the end. You turned our dream into a reality. We're very grateful to our company staffs who make great music for us, choreographer and the staffs as well." and shed tears.
Their acceptance speech was ended with a group hug. BTS's music and performance which holds their "Blood Sweat & Tears" are really becoming "dreams and hope" to some people. It's irony but this is the directing point of BTS. Even when you look at BTS's 2016, although they suffered from various controversies, BTS was recognized by Daesang and just like their "HYYH" series, BTS completed the perfect growth phase in reality.
Meanwhile, BTS ended the Part 2 of the award ceremony. Their linked performance of "Boy Meets Evil", "Blood Sweat & Tears" and "FIRE" expressed diverse genres and that helped the viewers to confirm their charms. BTS proved once again that they are the "Artist of the Year" with their performance. From youthful beauty to sexiness, BTS unraveled various stories in splendid colors and caught the eyes of both Korean and international fans.
1. Seriously from a small company idol to winning a Daesang.. I think BTS's effort showed the result. Congrats BTS♡ +505 -24
2. I cried when I saw them crying at MAMA. They went through so much hardship to reach here.. thank you so much for enduring. Congrats on reaching your goal and I hope you will continue growing bigger and walk only on flower road.♥ I will support you with all my heartㅎㅎ +387 -16
3. BTS, you worked hard. I hope you will not lose your first intentions. +329 -15
4. I think the journalist sounds like ARMY ㅎ +300 -14
5. You worked so hard. Congrats on winning the Daesang BTS. Let's only walk on flower road with ARMY. +297 -14
6. It wasn't controversies, they were accusations and attacks with malicious intentions. The trend will rise no matter how much they try to walk over them. BTS holds this great power called sincerity/truth and there's nothing that can stop them. They're fit to be the role models of teenagers. +93 -7
7. They didn't create controversies, they suffered from "accusations" made by antis +84 -4
8. I'm always amazed by their passon and I always fall in love with BTS because of the effort they make and their gratitude ♡ +72 -1
9. They're the first artist not from a big company to win the Daesang at MAMA~ I think this makes it more meaningful and you can't help but agree that BTS deserves it because of the effort and their talent! +65 -0
10. My artist for life♡ I'm lucky to live in the same era with you♡ +66 -1
Monday, 5 December 2016
translation of the fanaccount of J Hope and Jimin posted on Chinese Got7 fancafe during BTS's stage
- Hello. I'm a fan of Got7 who attended this year's MAMA. I came here to compliment another group because I've seen many other fans praising other artists. I was in front of Jimin during BTS's intro stage. Jungkook appeared from the center? stage so I was just looking front because I couldn't really see him but suddenly two people appeared in front of me. One had a blindfold and the other member held his hand tightly and took him to his position and said something while holding his face firmly and he also ran to his own side of the stage. I realized later that these people were Jimin and J Hope. I knew it then that this team really gives trust and trusts one another.
He was surprised by the toy
ㄴ (commenter 1) d.a.r.l.i.n.g
ㄴ I think you made typo..?
ㄴ let's go to the guardhouse
ㄴ oh? what's that?
ㄴ it's not darling but the way to the exit is this way...
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is so funny
3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ actually this is funny to people who aren't their fans too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. if you watch this with audio ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you will realize how scared Seokjin was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. this is funny no matter how many times I see it because it's so sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "hmm no no~ I'm alright~" I feel like he's saying something like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his hand gesture is so elegant too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. ahh seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ let me take him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ sorry? what was that?
7. it's really funny how he's trying to pretend like it's nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but his expression feels like he's threatening behind his smile ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "pretend like as if nothing just happened ^^"
10. His reaction is like what you'd see from rich madams who are so elegant and gentle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Today (4th) is group BTS Jin's birthday. Jin (real name: Kim Seokjin) was born on December 4th 1992 and he is the eldest member of the group. With his fair skin and small face, Jin is the member in charge of the team's visual and he's also the "entrance" ( the reason why fans join the fandom) of BTS. Due to his handsome visual, Jin was given the nickname "차문남" (car door guy) at Melon Music Awards and received great attention.
Sunday, 4 December 2016
The above link is my apology letter on Twitter. I hope you could RT so more people could see this.
Hello. I'm the OP of "BTS V who made a homophobic comment" on Nate PANN Talkers' choice.
Around 3am yesterday, after watching the viral video of V on Twitter I posted a distorted post which wasn't true thereby affecting V's image and BTS V received various slandering from many people.
I'm sincerely sorry to BTS members, V himself, and their fanclub ARMYs who were hurt by this incident. If I summarize the post, I watched a fancam video of V which was uploaded by a fan and in that video, V said "when you grow up, your mental state is going to be quite... perhaps you like guys...". I thought this was a homophobic remark and I wrote a post about this. However, although what V said did not cause any problem, my post created the issue and many people were incited by my post and began to criticize and attack V.
I think V would have been extremely hurt by my one deceiving post, therefore, I sincerely apologize. Also, I sincerely apologize to ARMYs who read my post at night.
I have deleted the issue post and I also informed the Twitter account who uploaded this video.
I will be careful to not cause a problem like this again in the future.
I cannot comfort all the ARMYs and V who were affected by my post but I'm sincerely reflecting on my behavior for distorting the truth.
If I see any similar post in the future in any other community sites, I will share my feedback and ask the posters to edit their post. Also, I will also request other future posters to apologize and edit their post for spreading false information. I will be careful to not cause further bigger problems.
I sincerely apologize to you again with my head bow down.
Response +476 -36
1. That is why we ask you to stop f***ing attacking us. You're not even a BTS fan and why do you even care so much to edit the video to post it here and spread false information.. Everyone could feel he was just joking and it wasn't anything worth to make it a problem but why do you even do this? +362 -17
2. It's easy to create misunderstanding, distort the facts and incite others. You won't do this if you know how hard it is to make people understand and realize the truth. I hope karma gets you for hurting many people with your keyboard in your room. And apologize to the LGBT as well. You have no right to hurt any LGBT, V, other artists and other people. You could dislike someone or hate them but let's not put a nail in their heart. The same thing can happen to you or to your family or your loved ones. +311 -7
3. How are we going to look at Kim Taehyung's face now... It's highly possible that they're aware of this and already he has been criticized many times before... +288 -14
4. Please think about what you're going to do about this.. this comes up when you type 뷔 (V) on Twitter. +96 -1
|V homophobic, V remark|
5. To those who downvoted this post, I hope your oppa gets hit by your karma +74 -2
6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they call ARMYs thugs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ will you just stand and watch calmly when your oppa gets called a homophobe? this is absurd ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And BTS members could have seen this ridiculous thing and I'm afraid this would hurt them. I want to be happy today because it's Seokjin's birthday but I couldn't even sleep well after reading yesterday's post +68 -1
7. What about our image? Taehyung's image? so many people were incited by your post so what you going to do about that? +63 -1
Have you heard anyone saying "your mental state~" in a public area? if you did, you would know that it will not go away unnoticed. V said something negative about another person's mental state in public and I think that is enough to create an issue so stop complaining.
ㄴ (this is the reply by the OP of the problematic post) please take down your tweet and please read my apology letter.
ㄴ No. I didn't even know you posted another one and this is my opinion after watching the video so who do you think you are to tell me to take down my tweet?
8. but it doesn't matter if you apologize or post clarifications. people will ask for feedback and clarification but they won't read it when we actually provide them one. the fact that you posted something like this is just... ㅋㅋ +57 -1
9. ARMYs, save PDFs of harsh tweets and comments. +55 -1
10. Please think at least 5 times before you post something like this. You would have felt this now but so many people were affected emotionally by your post. Also, what will people think of V when they read something like that? anyway I read your apology letter well and I accept your apology. +34 -2
Q. The most memorable moment today?
JH: When the sun went down... I guess it was the sunset?
JK: I looked at the sun when we took photos during the sunset, until the sun disappeared
Jin: That view of sun going down was...
RM: The lingering feeling remained for a long time even when the sun finally went down.
JM: The sand and the sun during the sunset. It was beautiful.
SG: At the end, when the sun was going down...
V: Me? It's my first time coming to a hotel like this.
1. His expression and the way he's sitting makes it funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. such baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cutie ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
|(I will laugh with the photo because my hand hurts) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ|
ㄴ c...calm down! Calm down my daughter
5. he's so innocent. He's like the kid who is facinated by the hotel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. he's realistic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. As expected from our Taehyung.. he's cute and lovely... ha....
8. but the hotel was really nice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I exploded
ㄴ but I really agree. When I travel to another country the hotels are so nice that I want to replace them with my own houseㅠㅠ
10. awwwww baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ omg he's so cute