Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Friday, 30 December 2016

[PANN] 161228 ++) ah why did Jimin become an idol?



I'm a fan from another fandom who can provide proof photos but why did Jimin-nim become an idol..? This is absolutely not a hate post it's only because I'm really amazed. Even now, he's a perfect member for BTS but...



If he has so much of dancing talent, I think he would have won the first place at international dance competitions too... I read that he was the top contemporary dance student.. even his teachers tried to stop him from becoming an idol ㅠ seriously his grooves are too good to stay as an idolㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ But of course, Jimin's still a perfect member of BTS!

+) thanks for your interest! and I'm not ARMY ㅎㅎㅎ others said proofs are necessarily for posts that praise BTS and they were right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Am I doing this right..?
(NATE PANN DO NOT STEAAAALLLL)

and I'm not a multifan... I really only stan my own idol... I wrote this post because I was very shocked but I'm sorry if I made you upsetㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ
I'm really not a BTS fan and neither am I a multifan. Can't EXO fans praise BTS? My friend is ARMY too and s/he compliments EXO a lot so what could I do to make you guys believe me? I didn't steal that photo











I really can't understand how BTS won the "Album of the Year" award. It's a fact that EXO scored higher in streaming, digital score, album sales and download but why did you award the group who scored way lower? There's no point for us to stream if you guys do this. BTS fans keep telling us BTS won the "Album of the Year" award because they streamed their entire album but even we streamed the album which was released in June and it topped the chart too. BTS fans argue that BTS won the "Album of the Year" because they helped BTS top the chart with the album they released in October but I think you should either release the scores or give us a feedback;

I seriously didn't want to post this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

What else should I provide to make you guys believe me... I deleted the screenshot of me streaming because people could steal that. I stream with Melon and not on Genie
+) to the few ignorant E*OLs, please don't click the post if this bothers you;;; why do you come in and try to start a fight? I proved my fandom so what do you expect me to do? Can't E*OLs praise BTS? I wasn't even like "I F*CKING LOVE JIMIN!!!!!" I just said I think he dances beautifully so I don't understand why you guys are telling me things like  "quit being an EXO fan", "you're pretending to me us"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+)
thank you very much for the supportive comments♡ I didn't post this to start a fan war but I'm really sorry for starting one... I can always provide proof photos so please let me know if you guys need more proofㅎㅎ I'll always provide it♡

Original post here
Response +682 -88

1. After watching that stage I tried to imagine if that could have been a future of Jimin if he didn't choose to become BTS... my heart hurts +184 -4

2. thank you very much... I guess because he wanted to make a f*cking lot of people happy..? seriously I'm so grateful that he became BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +160 -9

3. Jimin would have succeeded in whatever field he chose. He's talented and a hard worker so Jimin would have done well in everything he chose..♡ OP, thanks for the nice post +154 -3

4. My heart really felt heavy after seeing this...ㅠㅠ +57 -0
This could have been another possible future of Jimin's youth, right?

5. Bless Jimin's beautiful talent +50 -0

6. I feel f*cking bad for OP.. s/he provided proves because people asked her/him to.. but people will continue to attack her/him and call her/him ARMY .. seriously what do they want ㅋ +48 -0

7. I'm a contemporary dancer too and you should be gifted to have that kind of groove... plus his powerful yet smooth turns and moves prove that he had practiced a lot... I can't help marveling every time I watch him danceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +46 -0

8. Nadan-nim, the composer of Pin-UP Girl said they'd like to see Jimin's solo dance ㅜㅜ +37 -0
Modern Dance Music Vol.3 Nadan Music
Pin-Up Girl

I found the cue sheet on the internet before the live broadcast.
Pin-Up Girl (Ballet + Modern Dance)

This is not the Pin-Up Girl that was played on Weekly Idol.
I think even "Stomp" would have been a good song too.

I personally wish to see Jimin's solo performance to Never Mind from "Modern Dance Music Vol.4" album. 


9. Do we only have f*cking brainless kids here? E*O L OP didn't say s/he likes BTS, s/he only complimented his dancing so why are so many of you trying to start a fight? +35 -2

10. I was surprised for a moment when I saw your proofs ㅎㅎ I thought my eyes were deceiving me.. thanks for watching Jimin favorably and like what the previous ARMY said, not all ARMYs hate EXO and we believe you would feel the same too..  sometimes I see E*O Ls leaving compliments under BTS related posts and honestly (personally) I feel more grateful compared to other fandom's comments. anyway, thanks ^^ +34 -0