Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Friday, 30 December 2016

[PANN] 161229 BTOB Changsub and BTS V

Hi, I'm a...fan of many idols
I really really love BTOB Changsub and BTS V...

I've been a fan of Changsub for quite some time now
and I started liking V ever since people started mentioning BTS often on PANN so now I'm watching Hwarang too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

so I have old? photos of Changsub and I saved recent gifs/photos of V from PANN ㅎㅎㅎ

what could they have in common..?







photos of BTS V!






 and photos of BTOB Changsub!

+) Do you think they have anything in common visually and not just their personality?
because I started liking them ever since I saw them for the first time...

Original post here
Response +85 -4

1. They are both f*cking adorable when they smile +25 -0

2. They overflow with beagle charms and they're loved by everyone. And they are a bit insane +23 -0

3. Their cuteness? +16 -0

4. They're extremely different on and off stage +9 -0

5.  they're both cute +8 -0


[HD Photo] BTOB Lee Changsub, "I will hold the microphone well although I have no idea why you're giving this to me"